News Update August 2019
NB the site is experiencing some technical difficulties at the moment so please bear with us. We are trying to control the gremlins!
Hagley Railway Station Posters:
The posters have been updated and now appear as follows:
- Ann Becke: A Mouse’s Eye View
- Steve Millward: Clent Hills
- Jacqui Bradley: Farm in Winter
- Sheila Hill: Abstract 1
- Sallie Gurney: Winter World
- Graham Lockett: Light & Shadow on Durdle Door
- Margaret Pritchard: Copper Beech
- Rebecca Horton: City Splendour
- Alex Macskowski: The Steps (Worcester)
- Shirley Campbell: Reflections
All of the pictures have now been displayed at the station at least once. Bob will continue to swap them around every two months to ensure all of the pictures get a fair viewing in different locations around the station. Bob is hoping to create more posters from your artworks for the station next year – watch this space in the new year.
Saturday 21st September Workshop Line and Wash/ Graham Wilcox
There are still a couple of places left on this workshop, please contact Lesley Moore if you are interested at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the paintings submitted are now on display at Harvington Hall Tea Rooms and are looking pretty amazing!